• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FRP lock on J737T

php111

Android Enthusiast
Feb 12, 2013
I have been trying to bypass this FRP lock on Galaxy J7 Star J737T. I have not been successful with any of the YouTube videos nor Google search. I was going to flash the Combination Files and/or firmware via Odin to see if that would at least work. However, I cannot because it is not allowing me to put the phone into download mode. I hold vol. down and power and home and it comes to the Samsung logo and if I keep holding than it will just restart to the Samsung logo and if I release than it will just boot up the phone to the screen to click start and at the bottom of that screen is emergency.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks!!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The hard reset on the j7 star is not volume down and power and home, it is volume up and home and power the as soon as the logo comes up release the power but continue to hold volume up and home until the robot appears
this thread is not about a factory reset. it is about FRP. doing a hard reset as you suggest will not by pass FRP. you will still need google's acct info that was originally setup with the phone.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones