• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

fruit ninja THD apk?

Snake X

Android Expert
Aug 20, 2011
I'm requesting the apk for fruit ninja THD free version. Im NOT asking for the full version.. that would be illegal and get me into a lot of trouble lol. The reason im asking for this is because im wanting to try out chainfire 3d without having to buy the full version to fix the market so the it shows up as compatible. Again im just asking for the apk of the FREE version because something like this can't really be easily googleable. Thanks :)

If you have a tegra device just download it from market

Thd games will only work on tegra devices

Not necessairly, that's why we have chainfire and thats why I created this topic. A program that will allow it to work on non-tegra devices. In the program, there is an option to make your device a tegra device recognized by the market but since I don't want to pay for it I don't have that option so I can't use the market for that.

fruit ninja apk is googleable tho

sure if im wanting to illegally download it which im not, but there's a difference between fruit ninja apk and Fruit ninja THD *free* apk. If you try to google "fruit ninja THD free" which is the title of the *free* version that costs nothing, you will get a bunch of links that direct you to illegal downloads to the full version for free which isn't legal which makes it nearly impossible to get it through google.

In other words im looking *specifically* for the apk of this app: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.halfbrick.fruitninjathdfree
***NOT*** the paid version of fruit ninja THD because thats obviously illegal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones