• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus coming to US Cellular?

grayman

May 23, 2011
Galaxy Nexus signup page includes seven US carriers, endless speculation - Engadget

The url summarizes it pretty well, but apparently the Galaxy Nexus sign up page includes US Cellular in its list of carriers, os it is at least possible that it might come to USC. I think this is great news for US Cellular because the GN looks like a great phone and it would be awesome for USC to have a top of the line phone soon after its release rather than months after all of the other carriers.

Is anyone else interested in the Galaxy Nexus if it comes to USC?

The SG2 was also supposes to be in the line up, so I wouldn't hold my breath. I was waiting for it and when US Cellular had a special promo price for the Electrify for $99, I bit. Love it so far, but would have loved the SG2 also.

There is still supposed to be a Samsung Repp coming up?

But after watching that video, I hope so and I'll take the Nexus and my wife can have the Electrify.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones