• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Game][2.3+] Pop Corny

harkal

Lurker
Jul 15, 2012
Hello everyone!

I am an indie game developer from Greece and yesterday I released the game "Pop Corny" for Android! The game is tranfered to Android, after a successful run on the iOS devices, in the hope that Android players will like it equaly.

Description:

His name is Corny... Pop Corny, and he loves popcorn! He has one dream, one goal, one vision... TO EAT ALL THE POP CORN IN THE WORLD!! Can you feed him enough to progress to the next level? But be careful as hunger takes over and Corny starts to black out!

Reviews:
- "What an amazing and captivating game with endless hours of fun! Don't miss it!"
- "Truly phenomenal game play!"
- "This is a great and addictive game!!!"
- "Very cute and addictive game. Love the polish in it."
- "Really loved the graphics and gameplay, truly original! Not to mention the salsa beat... I got stuck for hours! Keep up the excellent work guys!"

And many more around the world!

Highlights:
* Simple but deep one-touch/sling-like control
* Upgrade your popcorn box by completing objectives
* Multiple stages to play
* OpenFeint support with more than 40 achievements to unlock
* Collect “drachma coins” and spend them on bonus upgrades, bombs, shields, etc
* The first ever endless eater!

Screenshots:

B8Am5tyLd3PV3MqN9JLp5K-ccLZncAQV5R6f7CQLrKzn0y5Pw_RjuiGPXNvi7XbodtIm

UtbOEtYCYjt9gcDMxPOiIcnj7AbjOGddmMXIboeGP803p2L4WirHY5oiVThZaCGG9L0

qErhvhhnmoTB2UsPSUiGzVeTyyaHolXkA7codR3w1FKms6IfstlYtd4pfOviKYkZ2MCl

The game will run on devices running Android 2.3+ and is available for FREE
Download from Google Play: http://bit.ly/popcornyandroid

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones