• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs GamerROM Online™ Free Online Gaming Service For v5.0+

D

Deleted User

Call-of-Duty-Online-logo1.png

Welcome to GamerROM Online™

GamerROM Online™ Trailer:

GRO is a new service developed By Me for Android Devices this will forcably force the Games to connect to my servers to play Online for Free instead of connecting directly to the servers the games are programmed to connect to

Now how does this improve online gaming?

Well this service will be running via 256-bit SSL Security that protects you and the devs servers from being damaged from malware l, hackers, etc and well with our high performance servers you can connect to a matchmaking Server instantly lessags and more power, no pysical menu app will start after reboot.

If you like to install the framework theirs 2 ways

The 1st way is installing the Framework manually

The 2nd witch requires a custom recovery will install the framework in /system/framework and will show up

Download: http://gamerrom.xtgem.com/gronline.asp

NOTE: due to googles restriction on a package name this package will try to reinstall if you gave GCS installed but hopefully we can change it remove the current install first before installing

REQUIREMENTS:

Space: 2MB

RAM: 8MB to 10MB

Android Version: v5.x.x+

Internet Connection Required

Developers Notice:

Want your game to run on our server make sure the user has tge framework installed i require a API Key given by your chosen provider for the framework to check and update continusly if you do not have an API Key please give us a IP or Authentication ID for us to add it to our servers be sure to check our blog on updates for the service of change etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dvalin21

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones