• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Get the 2.1 Gallery look on Firefox

doomedromance

Android Enthusiast
Nov 9, 2009
The Left Coast
The people that designed the 2.1 Gallery make Cooliris and Coolpreviews plugins for Firefox.
I've use both for some time now. They're pretty sweet. I use Coolpreivews a lot, especially on blogs and forums. Coolpreviews allows you to open a link inside your browser window so you don't have to navigate back and reload the page.
You can embed your own Cooliris wall in websites to show off your pictures or use it to browse a website or google searches images with the Firefox plugin.

*I just went to the site. They show the Nexus One along with the iPhone under Mobile section. They must have just did that recently. There was no Mobile section before. But proof they did the gallery for 2.1

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones