• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google pixel 6 cannot receive calls

quocanh59

Lurker
Sep 24, 2022
For a month now my Google pixel 6 cannot receive calls. All calls immediately go to voicemail. I missed lots of important calls. I contact my carrier (Tmobile) and one agent was able to fix it for one call. Next day the issue comes back. The fix is using 'Reset Option' / 'Reset Wifi - mobile - Bluetooth' then immediately shutdown the phone. It's very annoying. When I google about the issue I found that many people experience the same symptom.
I consider Google pixel 6 the worse phone in the world, because it cannot perform the main goal of a phone.

For a month now my Google pixel 6 cannot receive calls. All calls immediately go to voicemail. I missed lots of important calls. I contact my carrier (Tmobile) and one agent was able to fix it for one call. Next day the issue comes back. The fix is using 'Reset Option' / 'Reset Wifi - mobile - Bluetooth' then immediately shutdown the phone. It's very annoying. When I google about the issue I found that many people experience the same symptom.
I consider Google pixel 6 the worse phone in the world, because it cannot perform the main goal of a phone.
Go into settings, Network and Internet, Internet, then click settings icon, scroll down, click access point names. Get APN info from Google. Can just search for it. Add apn's manually.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones