• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Plus Question

Am loving it so far... hopefully lots of people will join join join!

I wish there was a photo importer from FB...that is its main challenge I think!

One quick question though: is it possible to state whom I am in a relationship with, or just that I am in one?

FYI - There is a whole Google+ subform here on the forum.

To answer your question no, you can only state what type of relationship.

You may want to hit the feedback button and submit your question as a suggestion.

Upvote 0
Really sorry -- I didn't see the Google+ forum! And thanks. I've now submitted this as a suggestion.

The circles still confuse me a bit - I have more people in my circles than people have me in theirs, for example, so I am confused as to whether or not they've just accepted me to follow them but they don't want to follow me, or if they are but just haven't allocated me yet to a circle, or what.

Am sure I will figure it all out soon. :)

Upvote 0
Really sorry -- I didn't see the Google+ forum! And thanks. I've now submitted this as a suggestion.

The circles still confuse me a bit - I have more people in my circles than people have me in theirs, for example, so I am confused as to whether or not they've just accepted me to follow them but they don't want to follow me, or if they are but just haven't allocated me yet to a circle, or what.

Am sure I will figure it all out soon. :)

It's probably a mixed bag. I have people following me that I chose not to follow, it's not personal. I can see their information in the INCOMING stream so I can then pick and chose what I want to reply to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones