• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google+ the end

joe71

Android Expert
Jan 14, 2011
Nevada
The only two social media sites/forum's I seriously follow and post at are Androidforums and Google+. I did mocospace for a short time (a few months) and I was on Facebook for several years but left years ago after all I started getting was telemarketing ads or news bites and nothing from the people I was actually interested in reading about. So I departed Facebook and went to Google+ which I liked much better because I had better control over what I saw. It was while reading a posting on a android device I saw someone mention something about Androidforums. So my two go to spots for social media have been here and Google+.
Now I have read Google+ will begin to close down over the next few months. I will not be going back to face book and have zero intentions of joining Twitter Instagram Snapchat or any of the other social media sites that seem to be popular I saw Snapchat and thought it was something for teenagers especially teenage girls.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones