• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Wallet question

I don't think that you can do a direct deposit into Google Wallet because it doesn't actually function like a proper bank account or anything. You can, however, set up a recurring deposit. So if you get paid the same amount every pay period, you could set it up so that the money gets automatically deposited into Wallet on the day after it hits your bank account.

Upvote 0
I don't think that you can do a direct deposit into Google Wallet because it doesn't actually function like a proper bank account or anything. You can, however, set up a recurring deposit. So if you get paid the same amount every pay period, you could set it up so that the money gets automatically deposited into Wallet on the day after it hits your bank account.
Ah ok. That works too. To bad I don't get paid the same amount each week. X3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones