• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GOT'S House of the Dragon

I'm a big GOT fan, just didn't like the ending.
Daenerys character was thrown under the bus.
But yes I'm super excited about this prequel series.
Hopefully the writing is going to be good.
But I think it will do well, in the long run.
( I have a fan-edit alternate ending of the last season of GOT where John and Daenerys live on. Aria dies...)

Last edited:
Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Just watched it!
Not as brutal as GOT but I think I'm going to like it.
i'm sorry, but that c-section scene was pretty brutal.....the fact that a man had to make a decision for a woman....sorry this is not the PCA forum.......LOL

but you have to admit that was pretty brutal.

The King took a gamble...
And lost on both.
So I see we've got a new villain to hate, his brother.
I'm going to like this.
i'm not so sure that he is the villain. i see that there is some attraction with Deamon(king's brother) and Rhaenyra (king's daughter). i for see some either love interest (incest) or some kind of bond that will play out later. i see "The Queen who never was", Rhaenys Targaryen, and her husband Corlys Velaryon as some of the antagonists. i also see that the King's Hand, Otto Hightower, is another potential antagonist.

what i'm curious to see is how this prediction of a long winter will play into the White Walkers.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
so after a few weeks after the 10 year jump episode, i just finishing binge watching the rest of the season. i took me a while to get back invested in the characters of Rhaenyra and Alicent. i am glad i rewatched the episode and was able to get re-invested in it. the season finale of season 1 was really good. the two new actors to play those characters are actually really good. i can tell the season 2 is going to be a blood bath!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones