• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Halloween Contest: Post your homescreen! (Theme, drawing, accessory.. whatever!)

Or the rainbow one, either is cool, trick or treat! Funkylogik

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383252024260.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383252024260.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 245
Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Alright guys! Time for me to go on and close this contest. There are many combinations I can think of for how to pick users, and I'm out (my internet broke :( ) on a old school cr-48 and about to lose my mind, so here's how I'm doing it. :p

It is based on number of likes due to how easy it is to tally it up. (I left the thread open some time after entries would tend to flow in, to give later posts a chance to get likes.)

Winner: Most likes. Lifetime premium membership.
Runner ups: All single submissions with double digit likes. Year premium.
All other participants: Month premium.

I MAY later when I have more time go through and find multiple entries by the same person and see if they add up to double digits and change their premium - and so I'll notify via PM.

Fitting for Funky to win, too! He was the one that suggested the contest. Seems appropriate.

Thanks for the submissions all, I had a good time watching them come in, hop everyone else did too!

Upvote 0
Im HOIT! nobody told'ed me about this contest!.....hmmph!

Hey Rico, what's up bud, haven't talked to ya in a long time, too long. Yea the contest was posted everywhere.
But it started kinda late.

I hope all is well :)

I know you would have gave the contestants a run for there money!

EDIT : I forgot about these from last year

badblue1-albums-screenshots-my-babies-peppers-bear-bad-blue-1-picture8231-screenshot-1351873205799.png

badblue1-albums-screenshots-my-babies-peppers-bear-bad-blue-1-picture8232-screenshot-1351864450641.png

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Hey Rico, what's up bud, haven't talked to ya in a long time, too long. Yea the contest was posted everywhere.
But it started kinda late.

I hope all is well :)

I know you would have gave the contestants a run for there money!

EDIT : I forgot about these from last year

badblue1-albums-screenshots-my-babies-peppers-bear-bad-blue-1-picture8231-screenshot-1351873205799.png

badblue1-albums-screenshots-my-babies-peppers-bear-bad-blue-1-picture8232-screenshot-1351864450641.png

BADAZZ-BLOO! how you been, man?! Yes it has been a while almost a YEAR! hows your corner of the planet? Ive been ok...had to slow down in my ripe old age of 40somethin'

No, i an just kiddn, i "aint" mad, but sure didnt know about the contest. HEY you still got the BadBlue Den Pics! Wow! Cool big guy!

And i see you BLINGING SOME SOLID GOLD!!!! OUTSTANDING!

Reactions: badblue1
Upvote 0
BADAZZ-BLOO! how you been, man?! Yes it has been a while almost a YEAR! hows your corner of the planet? Ive been ok...had to slow down in my ripe old age of 40somethin'

No, i an just kiddn, i "aint" mad, but sure didnt know about the contest. HEY you still got the BadBlue Den Pics! Wow! Cool big guy!

And i see you BLINGING SOME SOLID GOLD!!!! OUTSTANDING!

WOW..... haven't visited the den in a long time, just checked it out, got a lot of reading to do, i'll try and catch you over there, don't want to get off topic here.

Talk to ya soon!:)

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
I like your avatar, i used the same one awhile back.

Congratulations funky, you deserve the win. :)

I can see Bad Bloo sport'n that cool Blue Androod!

And yes! FUNKY!S ONE COOL guy! I think. I caught 'em on one of his no-worries days and took a pic he posted looking out the window. His toes were in it and i couldnt help it!!!! I painted the nails and re-posted his pic!

Congrats Funky! Share the pic again that won! I will scroll back to look for it. I just found this today!

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones