• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HAMX installation "The system requirements are not satisfied"

I once had Windows 11 lie to me telling me my Core i7 ain't supported when it is listed in the supported CPU list on their site. Took a USB installer and hacking via DOS PROMPT trick to get past it. This is probably another case of Windows 10 being a dick in general. I had multiple instances of 'this app won't work' (that's all it said no code no nothing talk about dumbed down) and it ended up being a 32 bit app not working with a 64-bit OS when technically it should as backward compatibility exists but overall it's one of the many things that ultimately pushed me to linux. It ain't my OS's job to protect me from myself. If I screw something up with running an app that Windows finds 'unsafe' that's on me and me alone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones