• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

'Health Passport' app initially for COVID-19

sullencab

May 27, 2016
Apparently, Mayo Clinic teamed up with a health technology company to launch a new digital service focused on decreasing the cost of testing and care for COVID-19 and other common medical conditions.

Meaning, if successful, this will be required in every establishment, right?

What do you think about this?

Apparently, Mayo Clinic teamed up with a health technology company to launch a new digital service focused on decreasing the cost of testing and care for COVID-19 and other common medical conditions.

Meaning, if successful, this will be required in every establishment, right?

What do you think about this?

"Mayo"? :thinking:

kraft-mayo-22.jpg

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
About "Health passports“ or "Covid passports".now it's summer I'm now travelling around many cities and provinces, like I've just travelled from Ji'nan to Beijing, and now I'm in Xilinhot, Inner Mongolia, and going to Xi'an next, all by train. And to do this, one must have a smartphone, with the official travel app, that shows a green arrow if one is clear of Covid, and it also shows the vaccination status.
Basically if you don't have this, you can't travel to another area, end of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A vaccine passport is not about public health. It's about public CONTROL.

Think about it: does the Covid vaccine prevent infection? No. Does it prevent transmission to others? No. How can it even be called a "vaccine" then? And now the same authorities, who assured us these "vaccines" are safe and effective, want to control travel of every human being on the planet under the guise of this scam?

Any official who is promoting and pushing this idea needs to be removed from office immediately and forever. Possibly hanged. My 0.02

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones