• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help about buying used lg v30

hello guys ,sorry for my english. . i'm new in the forum ,i'm planning to buy a used lg v30,and i'm asking about the batterie life specially the owners of the device in 2019 ,is still the battery holds the charge? is there any drastic changes in the battery life or any other major issue with this device, is there any special things to look about befor buying a used lg v30..thanks again guys and have a good day

welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not have this phone, but from what i have researched is that there is no replaceable battery. and having the phone being released back in 2017, i'm not sure that you will get good battery life.

thanks for the answer my friend, i'm considering replacing the battery, if i notice it's not longer maintains the charge :),i'm asking if i can put a 4000mah battery on the v30's 3300 mah one?? i found some battery replacements in ali express, but i don't know if i will not encounter any problems

Reactions: Jenny Pappas
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones