• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help choosing a tablet

Adrian4408

Nov 12, 2009
I'm returning to Android from the evil that is Apple. Trying to get rid of my iphone 4 & put the money towards a lower end smart phone (thinking the Sony Xperia Miro or Samsung Galaxy Ace) & a tablet as I spend most of my life on the road & want something lighter & easy to carry than my heavy laptop.

I'm looking at spending around 300-350

Id go with a customizable tablet like samsung or acer or something. I'm new to the tablet world but have used droids for a few years now. Getting a customizable tablet is beneficial cuz u can root it, keep stock rom and delete some useless apps or put a whole new rom on it entirely plus faster speeds while using. U won't regret getting a droid. Sorry I'm not too specific cuz it really just depends on the users preference. Like dual core tablet or single core. Things like that. Hope it helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones