• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[HELP] i can't update firmware Lg P705 (Optimus L7)

askrique

Lurker
Feb 17, 2013
Hello! Anyone could help me, please? I have done everything I can already and I couldn't fix my problem...
My cellphone is a LG Optimus L7 (P705 model)

1) I tried to update the firmware by KDZ program and the operation stopped in the middle of the process, so my phone is stopped in "EMERGENCY MODE", a yellow screen.

2) I tried again and again, but the program stops and it never lets me complete the process. The version of my firmware was V10e, I downloaded any types of Firmwares, but i cant update it anyway.

3) The recovery mode and hard reset option is off in my phone, so, i can't make the phone back to normal by this way, only by the flash/updating mode.

4) I tried to update by Lg Smar tool, but when the ROM download, the program stops and stops working.

5) I already tried to make the same process by another computer, but it happens the same thing is happening in mine.

Currently my phone is broke and locked in this screen "EMERGENCY MODE" and i cant even turn it on.

Anyone know any way to make my celphone back to turn on? :(:(

HELP ME!

Sorry, my english isn't so good.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones