• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help- Switching from Verizon with Galaxy Nexus

mjhealy1978

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2013
Lowell,Ma.
I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus & wanted to come over to page plus prepaid and I have my new # and min # & home system I.d. They wouldn't help me over the phone manually program it... I could care less if data works, I have fast WiFi at home. Just want talk and text and data if it'll work obviously! Please help. My nexus is rooted.

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus & wanted to come over to page plus prepaid and I have my new # and min # & home system I.d. They wouldn't help me over the phone manually program it... I could care less if data works, I have fast WiFi at home. Just want talk and text and data if it'll work obviously! Please help. My nexus is rooted.

I know this kinda old post, so I am not sure if you found this or not. But I did find these instructions, It looks pretty hard but I will let you decide if you can do it or not

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1696621&highlight=via

Hope it helped

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones