• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help with Calibre

kapierce65

Lurker
Mar 10, 2011
Does anyone know if I can transfer the books I already have on my Laputa app to my Calibre library? I have just recently been introduced to Calibre and would like to reduce the number of books stored on my phone. I have a Samsung Captivate. Thanks in advance for your help!

I answered in the other thread you posted in but will revise my answer here. If all you want to do is save you books on computer instead of phone then just plug phone in and drag the epub files over to any directory on pc that you want.

Fwiw books take up practically NO space. you could have thousands and they would at best take up a gig or two.

IMO all calibre is good for is to convert ANY file format book to any other book file type....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones