• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How about greta thunburg?

I don't know much about her but I worry about her with the risks, high, public profile crazy trans Atlantic yacht crossing she should have been dissuaded from, and affects on her mental state. I also find it easy to dismiss her as an attention seeking child, but I try not to.

So what is the truth about her?

-----

Never mind. I thought the OP was an established member

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
What "truth" is there to know? She's a Swedish teenager who can recognise the real priorities over the vanities and distractions of our society and the self-serving short-termism of our politicians (and the huge vested interests who oppose any change).

I'd expect those interests and their puppets to attack her, particularly by spreading smears, so be very wary of anyone spreading stories about "the truth" about her.

Upvote 0
So just to quote:

Thunberg says she first heard about climate change in 2011, when she was 8 years old, and could not understand why so little was being done about it.[14] Three years later she became depressed and lethargic, stopped talking and eating, and was eventually diagnosed with Asperger syndrome,[15] obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD),[15] and selective mutism.[15][16] While acknowledging that her diagnosis "has limited me before", she does not view her Asperger's as an illness and has instead called it her "superpower".
For a 16 yo girl to standup for what she has done already is amazing, if you take into consideration the struggles she has (Or super powers as she calls her Aspergers) its outstanding.. :)

Just how well do our current leaders do when they go "off script" ? Trump or Boris anyone?... :oops::oops:

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
70742933_10156607876826381_6382126784002916352_n.jpg

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones