• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to record the Ok google function on the screen of a smartphone Sansung J3 2016

cradino

Jun 15, 2013
ENG

How to record the Ok google function on a Sansung J3 2016 smartphone screen

In my Samsung J3 2016 so that the function OK Google works I had to define the language as Brazilian Portuguese and thus it works because with the Portuguese language of Portugal it has no ears or it does not have the recognition of the voice.
When I try to record with the screen recording app the OK google function, as soon as the recording app is launched the Ok goggle function is deaf as if the language had been changed.
What is the solution?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PT - Como gravar a função Ok google na tela dum smartphone Sansung J3 2016

No meu Samsung J3 2016 para que a função OK Google funcione tive que definir o idioma como Português do Brasil e assim funciona pois com o idioma Português de Portugal não tem ouvidos ou seja não tem o reconhecimento da voz.
Quando tento gravar com app de gravação de tela a função OK google, logo que a app de gravação esteja lançada a função Ok goggle fica surda como se o idioma tivesse sido alterado.
Que solução tem esta situação?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones