• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to view full game files

nrcpp2

Lurker
Jun 10, 2023
So I downloaded an apk(1.09gb )and installed the game(7.35gb), when I go to view the files I am only able to view the base apk files (the files under 1.09gb) and I can't see the rest of the game files, is there any way to view the other 6.26gb worth of game files?

Without root, probably not. It will really depend on where the install put the files: if it stuck them in a directory in the user-accessible part of the internal storage then it's just a matter of figuring out where. But anything it put in the /data/app area where the app itself is installed you can't look at without admin privileges, i.e. without rooting the phone (which, if it is possible at all, will on most phone include a factory reset at an early stage of the process).

Reactions: ocnbrze and nrcpp2
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones