• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC EVO 3D: Full specs for TECHIES & DUMMIES!

How is this phone? I'm going to buy a new phone. I was thinking to get Galaxy S2.
How is Evo 3d? how is the 3d display? resolution, 3d effects etc? how is gaming experience?
I love the display, 3d is fun, takes a bit to get used to, video/games are great i have had no problems with 3d games and high end games like 3d golf and wind up knight. It comes to preference. HTC has proven to release updates much faster than samsung and while both phones have their "problems" of which I have had none, it seems that HTC is faster in rolling out fixes. Id say go to a sprint store and play with both phones and see what you like.

Reactions: CarrieK
Upvote 0
can we state just how many different variants there are of this phone i bought a $479 dollar gsm version with no next g and no wimax, but on an australian website they do offer a next g model but for a hefty price and seen various different versions in other places so can we list all the different versions and maybe they're defining feature?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones