• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs HTC MAGIC with cyanogenMod 5.0.7 HELP

HTCMagic91

Lurker
Apr 26, 2011
i bought my htc magic (mytouch 3g) second hand frommy friends dad who buys computers loads them with better software and sells them. i just found out that my phone had been modded with cyanogenMod 5.0.7.... just so things can be cleared up before this goes any further my friends dad said that the guy he got the phone from was the one who uploaded the mod so he has no idea how to un do it. this is what my phone info says firmware- 2.1 update 1, kernal version 2.6.33.3-cyanogenmod shade@toxygen#1, mod version-5.0.7-ds-test2 build number epe54b. so what i need to know is how to get it back to fresh out of thebox status, i have all the needed stuf to do what ever and a 8 GB sd card. so if anyone knows whats going on please let me in on what u know and how to fix it, because HTC whats 157.00 to do anything to this phone from a total image re write to fixing a button.

thanks in advanced, you can also reach me at mitsulancer91@gmail.com (goes right to my phone)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones