• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i have a htc evo 4g root and i want to upgrade

I have a HTC evo 4g root and i want to upgrade to the newes
Software any idea bien can i do that
Well, if you are rooted, do not accept an OTA update.
You can flash a different rom.
What rom are you on now?
What recovery do you use?
How long have you been rooted...and, just out of curiosity, what is your hboot number and are you s-off or s-on?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
How tall are you in nanometers, what is the specific gravity of an atom from the suns core, what is the square root of pi? LoL jk sorry, feeling zesty tonight :D
I am 1828800000 nanometers tall.
The square root of pi is 1.777245.
The specific gravity of an atom at the suns core..n/a
Google is my friend:D

Upvote 0
Ok mikestony jefe the info
ROM: myn-ota-supersonic 3.29.651.5 Deodexed
Recovery: RA v2.3
Hboot # 2.02.0000
Root date : oct 2010
S-off
Hope u can help me

WOW! that is an old hboot you got there. i have not seen that i a long while. you have s-off and you have a custom recovery.

all ota's are are software updates and all you need to do is flash a rom that has the software update cooked in. i would try mikg3.11. it is up to date and it is sooooooo much better then stock.

here is the link:
Mikg3.11 full wipe

if you want instructions on how to flash it, then please go here:http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all...ooting-dummies-guide-gingerbread-edition.html. just skip the root part obviously and go to the after root section. it not only has flashing instructions, but it has tons of info that might help you out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones