• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I have you all beat for battery life

nkk

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2010
Read it and weep:

Screenshot_2012-02-18-18-13-56.png

:0:eek::cool::rolleyes::p

Obviously an error, but I thought you all could get a good laugh out of it.

-Nkk

What's really amazing is that the OP took his GN, time warped back about 12 years, and then unplugged his charger. People must have been scared and confused by this person and his space-age pocket computer telephone thingy.

Boy, now with the gnex existing in Y2K,that prior art will make the patent wars really interesting:D

Upvote 0
What's really amazing is that the OP took his GN, time warped back about 12 years, and then unplugged his charger. People must have been scared and confused by this person and his space-age pocket computer telephone thingy.

Only 12 years.. too bad, if he'd warped to around '60 or so people would have been less frightened of it, thinking it was just "one of those new fangled transistor radios."

< wop-bop baloo-bop, tuttie fruttie, oh rootie ... >

:D

Upvote 0
You must have a nuclear reactor in there and that is just your half-life. Still got a ways to good :)

Shhh...keep it down, I don't need the UN sniffing around my phone....

:p

Only 12 years.. too bad, if he'd warped to around '60 or so people would have been less frightened of it, thinking it was just "one of those new fangled transistor radios."

< wop-bop baloo-bop, tuttie fruttie, oh rootie ... >

:D

Yeah...you didn't age yourself at all...

Don't feel bad. I am only 21 but am constantly told I should be a grouchy 60 year old Electrical Engineer. No idea what that means, but it most certainly does not sound complementary.

:p
-Nkk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones