• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i need some instrusctions

i have been wondering how can i put movies onto my g1. if anyone knows please feel free to send me the instructions. Thank You.

There are several guides in this forum on how to do that.

Basically, connect and mount the phone via usb any copy your converted videos to the video directory. They will actually play from any directory, but to keep the drive tidy, it is good practice to put files in their appropriate folders

For conversion there are also several great posts on what needs to be done. I use a free program called handbrake that works very well.

Again, there are many post with much more detailed instructions, but this basically what needs to happen.

Upvote 0
There are several guides in this forum on how to do that.

Basically, connect and mount the phone via usb any copy your converted videos to the video directory. They will actually play from any directory, but to keep the drive tidy, it is good practice to put files in their appropriate folders

For conversion there are also several great posts on what needs to be done. I use a free program called handbrake that works very well.

Again, there are many post with much more detailed instructions, but this basically what needs to happen.

I use format factory to convert and have yet to have any issues... you can also check this thread: http://www.androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=3219&highlight=format+factory

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones