• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Day-dream

tecknoes

Dec 19, 2013
I have just exchanged my LG G2 for a Galaxy Note 3. I used Daydream on the LG although Daydream is available on the Note there doesn't seem to be any way of showing the clock when it's active when charging, only changing colors and photos etc....... am I missing something? or is there a way of using the clock on Daydream? Or maybe an app that switches on when you plug in the charger at night
Thanks in advance advance any replies

Hi dynomot
Thanks for the help, I have installed the clock widget and used it last night, so far out apart from one thing worrying me.......the icon bar at the very top of the screen is showing all the time and I fear I may get a screen burn in with it being there, perhaps there is a way of turning it off but I fail to see how on the settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones