• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] It's been emotional people...

Yatezy

Android Enthusiast
Sep 10, 2012
Thought I'd post in this section since this is were in spend most of my time.

Unfortunately I've got myself a new piece. Samsung with her great personality and her intelligence had me hooked from the start but if I'm honest, she just never did it for me in the looks department.

But I've been the gym, beefed up, got my lingo down and bagged myself an absolute stunner! Got the brains to match it as well. Here is the lady:
B27YXhZ.jpg

She's already been rooted on the first date :eek: :p and we shall lovingly spend our time together just staring at it each other.

Ps. It was a mutual decision to split with my previous love, she'd been around the block one to many times anyway :p

:ciao:

Reactions: funkylogik
I'm sorry that your relationship with Sammy didn't work out and wish you all the best with your new M8.
I hope you have many good times together.
I'm thinking of going with her twin sister....I hate people who kiss and tell....but did you really root her on the first date...I love it when they are easy!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones