• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is anyone elses admire unstable?

Guessing it because of your effort to flash it to pageplus, without having the background to do so.

not really, my friends SPRINT HTC EVO also suffers from crashes.

these apps have nothing to do with my PRL file or my MIN so that should not matter

Nope, steady as a rock.

If you have rooted there is no stock reflash.

If not rooted then synch contacts and go to settings>privacy > factory reset

Or reboot into recovery and choose factory reset

my phone is rooted...are you saying once rooted it can never be eared to start anew?

Upvote 0
There is no flash to stock so if you root you may have messed in a system file and caused your issues. In that case you need to figure out what you did and fix it.

When a phone isn't rooted there is far less of a chance of a system file malfunctiion and a greater chance of symptoms being from malwear or corrupt apps. Wiping the altered data with a factory reset can six them sometimes. Just remember to synch or backup your contacts.

Upvote 0
There is no flash to stock so if you root you may have messed in a system file and caused your issues. In that case you need to figure out what you did and fix it.

When a phone isn't rooted there is far less of a chance of a system file malfunctiion and a greater chance of symptoms being from malwear or corrupt apps. Wiping the altered data with a factory reset can six them sometimes. Just remember to synch or backup your contacts.

so basically of I do a factory reset its just resets the phone...will my phone still be rooted or will I need to re-root?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones