• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is ink/graphite/marker bad for SD cards?

M

Member2047631

I have two SD cards right now, one a 128 GB, and the other a 64 GB. They both have an SD card adapter since they are micro SD cards, and I know this is kind of picky or stupid and doesn't really matter, but I don't want to put the 128 one in the 64 one or vice versa. Even though they're exactly the same, like I said, I'm picky. So since there doesn't seem to be a way to tell the difference, is it ok if I right with ink/graphite/marker on it? Will it mess anything up when inserted?

I have two SD cards right now, one a 128 GB, and the other a 64 GB. They both have an SD card adapter since they are micro SD cards, and I know this is kind of picky or stupid and doesn't really matter, but I don't want to put the 128 one in the 64 one or vice versa. Even though they're exactly the same, like I said, I'm picky. So since there doesn't seem to be a way to tell the difference, is it ok if I right with ink/graphite/marker on it? Will it mess anything up when inserted?
run

Reactions: asiongtobing
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones