• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there a way to transfer contacts from my old phone ?

If they are Google contacts and both phone use the same Google account, it will happen automatically. If they are SIM card contacts, your carrier should be able to do it for you. For anything else, you'd need to backup from your Nokia and then restore to the Asus. I have no experience with cross-platform software to accomplish this task, but here's one:
https://www.netqin.com/en/help/content/3108/344/401/ (this is only intended as an example, as it does not support the newer Android version in your Asus). GL!

Upvote 0
I was going to suggest sending them via bluetooth (as long as the device lets you send the whole lot rather than one-by-one).

A "Google Contact" is one that can be synced with the GMail account you use with the phone. As Alice says, this allows you to keep a cloud backup of your contacts, which as Mr Lucky said would let you transfer them very simply to another Android device.

SIM contacts are also very limited in the information you can store - phone or Google contacts allow you to keep more information and more types of information for each contact.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones