• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is there anything better then the admire for the same price?

The Admire and Esteem are the only Android phones even considering buy on Metro right now in my opinion. And even when the Connect 4G comes out? (Stripped Esteem with a dual core and 512 more of ram) and the Attain 4G, Im not even impressed enough to pick up the floor model at Metro when I pay my bill.

In my honest opinion another Admire or an Esteem.

PS LetsTalk has Esteems for $274 if you want to go that route.

Upvote 0
The Admire and Esteem are the only Android phones even considering buy on Metro right now in my opinion. And even when the Connect 4G comes out? (Stripped Esteem with a dual core and 512 more of ram) and the Attain 4G, Im not even impressed enough to pick up the floor model at Metro when I pay my bill.

In my honest opinion another Admire or an Esteem.

PS LetsTalk has Esteems for $274 if you want to go that route.

yeah but im talking about any other company. Doesnt have to be for metro, could be an unlocked GSM like android. Is there anything that good around?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones