• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this normal?

If you have any doubts and you suspect there is suspicious activity, suggest that you immediately change your password, and if you haven't already, enable two factor authentication login to your Google account.
I have changed my password several times and did all the extra securtiy but still very strange activity goes on mostly ip address is saying iam in another part if the world and my device is something completely differant than my phone

Upvote 0
I just remembered..that happened to me the other day..that mac that is showing..that's your phone..why is it showing mac???, I don't know..but when I was having problems and if I don't recall wrong I was oh the phone either with Google or cricket or some other customer service..I was telling them "but I do not have a Mac"...i also was fricking out thinking that some African got into my account..later the system rectified it self and showed either my §5 or my Windows pc..

Reactions: crystalsweetness65
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones