• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just A Quick Thanks

xInterlopeRx

Android Enthusiast
Apr 5, 2012
Hudspeth County, Texas
So, due to the medical system in the US my family is now drowning in medical debt. My wife was diagnosed with cancerous tumors in her thyroid, so it had to be removed. Well, now she has three doctors to visit and a lifetime of thyroid replacement meds to take but she's alive and cancer free. Shabbybuttface has a link in his signature to donate to me so that my internet, and my ability to continue to work on android devices, doesn't get cut off. Some of you have used it. I don't remember all the names right now but anyone who has donated, even if it's only a $1 have helped and I appreciate it. You know if you have donated, so take this personally. THANK YOU! If you see this and want to help, as this will be an ongoing issue for months to come, fell free to do so. Nothing goes unnoticed. The money helps pay for file hosting and to keep up the OUDHS website (which still needs a ton of work). Again, thanks to everyone who has given. It has brought some relief to my family.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones