• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just received my nexus 4...

try activating online cause if you call they will ask if you bought the 4g phone and sim at walmart so i did it online it gave me errors but i kept trying and went thru eventually let me know how it goes for u

Just ordered my activation kit online so Im finally making the move. Hopefully all the bugs are worked out with the "bad" activation codes as I dont want to deal with any drama.

Upvote 0
Just ordered my activation kit online so Im finally making the move. Hopefully all the bugs are worked out with the "bad" activation codes as I dont want to deal with any drama.

hey whaat up fuzzy yeah just keep messing with it if it does screw up i had that problem and called in some guy in india try to sell me the $50 plan i said hellll no i aint paying all that for only 100mb of 4g give me that damn 30 for 5gb he actually didnt want to so i hung up on his arse and did it online also look on ebay for refill cards i just get the $50 one for like 40 bux but i get one for the wifey as well so im paying 80 a month for 2 lines and every other month or so i dont have to pay cause theres credit in my balance hahahahh:p also if you have good feedback you can get some guys to send the pin to your email instead of you having to send your number to them which i wouldnt want to do actually for security reason of course

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones