• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

1332890243518.png

1332890287227.png

Upvote 0
Wow, all this stuff is really cool! Is all this stuff accomplished by rooting your phone?? Im still new to this "rooting" stuff. My evo has always been plain jane, and until I found this website I never knew any of this was capable.

Many things you can accomplish with just a new launcher, but for full control you would need root.

Upvote 0
running cm7.1 with s-off for splashscreen and a custom icon theme for ADW I believe it's called Shag* and some market widgets...and I have the android eating apples bootanimation :) I love customizing my evo and doing battery swaps!

Attachments

• splashscreen.png
    splashscreen.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 285
  • lockscreen.png
    lockscreen.png
    530.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 01 homescreen.png
    01 homescreen.png
    579.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 00 musicscreen.png
    00 musicscreen.png
    436.8 KB · Views: 238
  • 02 appscreen.png
    02 appscreen.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 03 widgets.png
    03 widgets.png
    391.7 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
It's been a while since I came over to visit, but just wanted to share this with all the OG EVO folks, since it's been something I've been waiting to be created for a while:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...vbS5kaXJleGFyLmFuaW1naWZsaXZld2FsbHBhcGVyMiJd

That's a Live Wallpaper app that'll allow you to use gif's as your Live Wallpaper. Works awesome and very similar to the live wallpaper that lets you use videos. I happen to like this better because a gift doesn't take a lot of space and likely will eat up less memory and battery life. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones