• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Aristo...annoyances...need help!

Richard Tait

Lurker
Jun 14, 2017
I recently purchased an LG Aristo as a replacement for my Sony Xperia Z3. It's a pretty okay phone and I'm generally happy with it. I've since discovered two things that are annoying me to no end. Firstly, there's this stupid pop up that appears when I'm on the phone and move to another app. It's supposed to enable you to quickly access the phone but it is annoying. I can move it around by dragging it, but I want to get rid of it entirely because it is constantly in the way of something or the other. I hate it! The next thing I'm at a loss with is when I go into file manager and try to move a picture it keeps telling me some crap about files being scanned and to try again later. This needs to stop.

Can anybody help with these things??

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones