• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lg volt stuck on virgin mobile screen

lp112473

Lurker
Aug 21, 2016
my lg volt is stuck on the virgin mobile screen Turn it on it goes to it then goes blank then back to virgin mobile screen. the light on bottom of phone is blinking too. took battery out and still stuck in this mode. Called virgin mobile they said it was an up grade wait 24hrs. been longer then that and still stuck.

Welcome to my nightmare. My stepdaughters Virgin Mobile Volt LS740P would be stuck on the Virgin Mobile lightning bolt. Have re-flashed several times. LS740ZV3, LS740ZV4 updated to LS740ZV5 then LS740V6. I stopped updating applications because the phone would run slow and different things would stop and I would re-flash again. I can' find drivers for ADB sideload. I am using LG Flash Tool V1.8.1.1023. I uninstalled Feather, Flashlight, Polar Bear, Task Manager, The Little Prince and ThinkFree Viewer. Not updating Voice Mate, QVoice Speech Pack QVoice Engine or Music. Phone is stable now. Android version 4.4.2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones