• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria

Mostly updates. Lot's of new icons, and the menu has shrunk, but it's still fine. Here a couple of the new icons Calculator, screenshot, files, shell

New Features in Linux Mint 21.2 'Victoria' Cinnamon Edition - Linux Mint

21.2screen.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Saimel and kate
Upvote 0
Now I just wiped Windows on one of my HDDs on the gaming rig to install this same version, but thankfully it came without as flat of icons out of the gate. My terminal icon has far more gloss than that screenshot for example. Perhaps it's detecting my GPU? My icons also have frames around them.

But the irony of having Chrome from Google on a Linux distro. I went full-on Linux to ditch both Google and Microsoft's influence. Open Source Chromium sure, but Google Chrome? no. That's like having the Linux version of MS Edge. At that point just use Windows.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones