• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

looking for an ip cam config program

corvairbob

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2013
i have a security system and 8 dvr cameras and 8 foscam ip cameras. and these all work on my nvr and there dvr. i have the tinycam app on my phone and can see the cameras good at home or away. but i also have a bunch of ip cameras the i can see only on my phone if i use there app and there default UN and PW plus the default ports.

what i need to find is a security program for my pc that will let me not only see these other cameras but also let me get into them and change the defaults setting to the settings i need to use.

i was able to do that with the foscam ip cameras but i used there program for that, but the foscam program will not see these other ip cameras.

so does anyone happen to know of a ip camera program that will see any ip camera and let you get into there settings to change the defaults to what i need?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones