• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Losing Wifi/Ethernet Connection on MBox Android Tv from Easytone

have you tried just rebooting the router?
Yes. I have exhausted all the other technical aspects outside of the problem being the device itself.
No other devices have this issue on my network. So that leads me to believe it is with the device itself.
I have purchased a USB Wifi adapter but the Android Box doesn’t recognize it.
And I really don’t want to buy another box.

Upvote 0
Could you provide more details about how your MBox is connected to your home network? Your reference to 'Ethernet/WiFi' indicates both wired (Ethernet cable) and wireless (WiFi) issues. Is it indeed a matter of trying both and neither are working out?
It would also help if to know more details about your home network -- do you have an ISP-supplied modem/router unit or do you have your own router? If you're using an Ethernet cable have you tried swapping it out with a different cable you know is good, or used a cable tester to check the cable? If WiFi, approximately how much distance is between your router and your MBox? Are you relying on a 2.4GHz or 5GHz band network, or a mix of both?
Don't rely solely on the fact that other devices are connecting to your home LAN without a problem, the issue you need to focus on is the connectivity problem between your MBox and your home LAN.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones