• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom walkthrough

I found Eloped Wife rather difficult and impossible bloodthirsty. By day 3 I was engaged with over 60 enemies on 2 fronts.

After that I tried pacifist but could not achieve gold.

Finally I tried peacemaker and won gold with a global rank of 34.

The strategy was this. As soon as the game begins hire a 4th ranger and as soon as he pops upgrade your castle to L2.

Build a temple of agrella directly in front of the castle and a warrior guild in front of that. Then alternately pump out healers and standard warriors as funds permit.

Let them attack the nearby bungalows to the south and east. This will generate plenty of cash. Use it to add a marketplace, a blacksmith and another warrior guild.

Level up your marketplace and blacksmith and pump out 4 palladins. Finally add a wizard guild but only to get the spells. By then you should have good cash flow and a team of well leveled warriors.

Reveal the bungalow to the far east and set an attack flag on it. Follow your warriors as they cross the map and protect any who have wandered beyond the healers with invisibility.

The gold is yours!

Upvote 0
I gave up on Majesty for a while because the text and UI was tiny on my then-new Galaxy Nexus. Now it seems they've updated to fix that issue.

Looks like this is still the best strategy discussion for the game. Anyone have luck with the Northern Expansion on Bloodthirsty? Goblins start pouring in from the northwest very early, and maybe I've just lost my skills, but anything I try seems to fall apart eventually.

Upvote 0
I ran through northern expansion in a day with 4 golds and 4 silvers. Just Now going back for golds. Two new levels popped up on the last update. The one called overpopulation is a killer. Ran 80 days on pacifist and couldn't finish. Changed strategy and found silver on peacemaker. Think the only chance for gold is bloodthirsty. Will get back if I find a way...

Upvote 0
I now have 9 golds on MNE with the last holdout being "overpopulation".

Cannot find a strategy to defeat. On bloodthirsty you have 60 days to complete. I can establish a stable base camp in less than 20 days buy using a tight group of nome hovels and guard towers to the south, followed by 2 crypta temples to the east. This will be sufficient to repel the hundreds of enemies.

By day 30 I can add 2 wizard guilds, a library, a blacksmith and a marketplace and level them up pretty well. This leaves 30 days to clear the field but this is easier said than done.

The first engagements will go well using your leveled up troops but eventually you will need to fall back on pumping out green ones. These will not hold up. They will face hundreds if not thousands of well levelled enemies.

Eventually the base camp will fall under attack and done.

Not sure there's anyway to get a gold on this one but I'm all ears...

Upvote 0
@arcii,

Thank you for the tips for the Eloped Wife level. I am having difficulty with the build you suggest because you only have 8 warriors to fight off the elves, spiders, and trolls. With the buildings placed so far from the castle, once the elves start attacking the castle, the warriors will spread out too much. Does anyone have any other builds they can suggest for the Eloped Wife level? I have tried priests and paladins, necromancers and warriors of discord, dwarves and dwarven towers (the elves quickly destroy the towers) but the trolls attack in massive numbers (I counted 24 of them attacking at one point) and the heroes take too long to kill the trolls.
I've played this several times on Bloodthirsty (I've already gotten gold for every stage at Bloodthirsty), trying out various strats, and I've found arcii's build strat (ie. first 8 warriors, then get wizzies) to be most sound. Like what arcii said, you will need quite some luck. But with careful micromanagement and building placement, and with well planned saves, it's not insanely impossible to beat. The main threat in this level is the spiders at the start because they deal high damage and walk faster than warriors. And your most important goal is to get wizzies and invisibility. Once you have 4 with meteors, you should be able to survive infinitely. Unfortunately, I've forgotten many details. But I do remember a few important things. When you play bloodthirsty, you will definitely have a warrior or two dying on you along the road to wizzies. There are times when you have to give up reloading due to warrior death (through trial and error, you will know when are such times).

It's strange that you are dying from elves though. Perhaps you might want to post some specifics on how that came to be so (as well as what stage of the game). From my experience, before the warriors spread too far out, you should already have wizzies, and can starting building temple for priests to keep your warriors alive.

And you should always load when trolls spawn from your marketplace, until you reach a stable, 'survivable' state.

Another note, except for stages full of harpies and dragons, you should have wizards as your main firepower force whenever you are allowed to build them. They clear enemies fast.

Upvote 0
Guys, I need help defeating minotaurs in 7th mission, Horned bride. i mostly play the game to get all the medals, and i also need to complete this mission by killing the minotaurs. it doesn't need to be on gold, since i've already destroyed the dwarves i less than 15 days, i just need to kill the minotaurs in bloodthirsty. somehow i don't have enough money! i can barely protect my own castle! how am i supposed to protect the dwarves also???

if anyone has done it already, please help me out...

Upvote 0
Whoa, had No idea the game was this old, lol. Things seemed to have been shifted around a bunch as far as level order and difficulty. For example, level 5 is now Goblins are All the Same. I have not done a gold completion yet, but have only made silver on previous levels and been able to unlock the next levels. Is gold a requirement to move on from this point?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones