• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] lg optimus f6 doesn't do anything

Scuttlebug

Dec 5, 2012
ga
help..i u rooted my phone, after using the one click root method from here..and decided to hard reset it..well..now it doesn't do anything! I get a message..file battery_charging_04.png is missing!!! And when the phone does turn on..it doesn't go past the LG logo..any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

help..i u rooted my phone, after using the one click root method from here..and decided to hard reset it..well..now it doesn't do anything! I get a message..file battery_charging_04.png is missing!!! And when the phone does turn on..it doesn't go past the LG logo..any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Yeah bro u need to use the kdz method download. Lg Flashtools and the kdz file for stock u can find it in Google put ur phone in download mode :volume up +power+ plug in ur phone to the PC at the same time ..make sure u got the latest LG flash tools 2014 and ur drivers are also the latest

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones