• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM][4.4.4]CARBON ROM Kitkat 4.4.4 for LG Optimus F6 [LOTS OF FIXES]

I see that there is a new repack. I have to flash from scratch? brings solved the problem of the camera?

youll still have to flash hroarks camfix. to really fix it, i have to build a completly different kernel with the old jellybean source, update some parts to kk, rebuild the entire rom with OLD_ION_API Support. cant do all that until i can get my hands on an f6

Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
Rev 3 is working great. The battery seams to drain quick for me. But that maybe just me. Is your work with this ROM done or can we expect anything new from you. Would you recommend changing anything with the kernel setting or just leave it as is.
Big Thanx for updating the ROM.
if i can get an f6 i can continue to fully support this phone.. lesson learned.. crazy females and android dont mix

Upvote 0
That happens alot with this phone and the ladies, once they get their hands on it we NEVER get it back for some reason or the other. Lol
For me, she was just a control freak and if i wasnt spending every waking second on her it was a problem, so more like, to took my sim card, snapped it in half, and smashed all my phones, when that wasnt enough she started wanting my passwords to every account ive got, so crazy she even changed my picture on monster.com to a pic of her. got pissed because my fb profile pic was of my son and not her.

Upvote 0
Excuse me, is that this mess me with the kernel. First before flashing the new rev pack to repair the camera, I have to flash hroark's camfix kernel and then flash the new rev pack?. Excuse me for being so silly. :(

i think, i need to make a repack rev3 for those with the ov5693 cam, my kernel supports it, but the camera hal doesnt, thats what you need from hroarks zip

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones