• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola X4

Smaller screen than the XPE and miss the forward facing stereo speakers. The Android One version only came in 32gb. System partition is large with only 18.9gb user data available. A lot more about it at XDA here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-x4
Here is a screenshot of @scary alien world famous app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171024-173223.png
    Screenshot_20171024-173223.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
My adaptors and screen protectors came today, case and phone coming. I'm giving the Essential a try, read good and bad about Verizon connectivity. Hopefully I'll have no issues and live happily ever after (until the next new shiny thing comes along anyway). If it doesn't work then back to the MXP, nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0
First time using a finger print reader
It seems as good as others I've used. I prefert it on the rear like the Honor 8, so it will take me a bit to get used to it on the chin. Meh, I just programmed both my thumbs in. :D
volume buttons are above the power, opposite from my XPE, gonna take a little to get used to.
Last several phones plus my N7's were set up this way, so this is now "normal" to me.
I played with one the other day and it seemed nice, do wish the screen was a wee bigger though.
I've had larger phones (Honor 6X, Le Exo Le Max X2) and actually find this is my preferred screen size. That and it fits in a pocket much better than larger phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones