• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Meet-And-Greet

Welcome to the AndroidForums, Darel!

Thank you for sharing in your Intro post/thread (so many just say "hi", which is fine, but we don't get to find out much about folks).

Don't worry, there's a few of us 50-ish folks around here ;) (you won't be alone :)).

Anyway, in case you haven't yet found it, here's a link to your phone's home forum:

HTC EVO 4G - Android Forums

Cheers and glad you signed-up with us here at AF, we look forward to hearing more from you.

Upvote 0
Good to meet everyone here. I'm grateful every day, back to performing music again, and I've got the most wonderful woman that I share my life with. I went from healthy, to homeless, to sick, and underwent treatment, life changes, healing, and became new. Though I lost all of the vestiges of my old life, a wife, cellphone service, a recording studio; then, a home - I had a new fight, as well. I am well now, and not one carcinogen enters into my body. I got a Boost Prevail, and learned about Odin via PC. Hello again, Android. Hello, life. I've got new screen name here in AF, and I'm glad to be back. Again, thank you for the warm re-connect. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones