• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My recovery menü was deleted i was root my phone maybe i will ve a delete recovery mod

So what exactly did you do? Step by step, in detail. And don't just tell us you followed some video, we need to know what you did rather than what some instructions said.

There are many ways of rooting, so without more information there's nothing anyone can say to help you (apart from "reflash your phone with stock firmware", which will also replace the recovery module).

Reactions: ocnbrze and kioytyy
Upvote 0
So what exactly did you do? Step by step, in detail. And don't just tell us you followed some video, we need to know what you did rather than what some instructions said.
There are many ways of rooting, so without more information there's nothing anyone can say to help you (apart from 'reflash your phone with stock firmware', which will also replace the recovery module).
İ without PC work install room with twrp and flashing recovery IMG maybe my stock recovery IMG on write because i dont factory reset i click factory reset button phone restart but not factory my phone

Upvote 0
Can you be clearer? Step by step? I can't really form a clear picture here.

Also start right at the beginning, and say what tools you used (I doubt I'll have used them: my rooting procedure is to use a computer, unlock the bootloader, flash recovery and then use that, but someone else may know them).

I'm afraid I'm going offline for several hours now.

Reactions: ocnbrze and kioytyy
Upvote 0
Can you be clearer? Step by step? I can't really form a clear picture here.
Also start right at the beginning, and say what tools you used (I doubt I'll have used them: my rooting procedure is to use a computer, unlock the bootloader, flash recovery and then use that, but someone else may know them).
I'm afraid I'm going offline for several hours now.
Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones