• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sierrajinx9

Aug 14, 2012
When i was looking at Phones. I was skeptical about this phone because i could have gotten the Samsung S 3... that and the phone being on sale for $49.99 i was like, Seriously? This phone must be bad!

However, i bit the bullet!

This phone has got to be the BEST phone i have ever owned, Even better then IPHONE!

Phone Features
--AndroidTM 2.3 (Gingerbread) - No 4.0 But it runs Faster then All of my old phones
--4.3" Super AMOLED™ Plus Screen - This Screen is Breathe Taking
--1GHz Hummingbird Processor - This phone does anything i want instantly
--8 MP Camera with LED Flash - Is this Really a phone? Outstanding Pictures and 720pHD Recording...
--Wi-Fi Capable - Runs pretty fast on my WIFI, Better then most phones
--3G/4G Capable - The 4G in Southeastern Wisconsin is The FASTEST 4G I have used! When not on 4G, it has NO Problem giving you a Fast 3G Connection which is also the Fastest 3G ive used!
--1.3 MP Front-facing Camera - Don't Be Fooled by the Low 1.3... This Camera is Amazing
--1.4GB of Internal Memory - This is nice, it complements the 16 GIG SD CARD that comes with the phone. I have TONS of apps on my phone already, widgets on all screens and over half of my SD card already loaded with all my music and Video's and this phone is still super fast!

Battery Life on this phone is probably the best i have seen in a smart phone especially a 4G phone! Full Charged it when i got it, by 9am full charge and i have probably another hour before i am in the red! This Included Browsing every nook and cranny of this phone, Redownloading ALL THE APPS i had on my previous phone, Testing the fact that you can TALK AND SURF THE WEB ON 4G at the same time! Tested out Youtube, Facebook, Tumblr, and The Racing Game that comes preinstalled!

Don't Be Fooled, This Phone is AMAZING!

Reactions: Kool_One
When i was looking at Phones. I was skeptical about this phone because i could have gotten the Samsung S 3... that and the phone being on sale for $49.99 i was like, Seriously? This phone must be bad!

However, i bit the bullet!

This phone has got to be the BEST phone i have ever owned, Even better then IPHONE!

Phone Features
--AndroidTM 2.3 (Gingerbread) - No 4.0 But it runs Faster then All of my old phones
--4.3" Super AMOLED

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones