• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Verizon?

Very little in mainstream media too. Makes me think there is more to this than meets the eye. It should be a big story

This has happened before. Usually it gets solved rather quickly. I know that there have been outages with certain other vendors like Internet before, where I am from, and it's mainly just swept under the rug like it's no big deal.

Upvote 0
the app and website keep telling me the same thing since Monday. still not up yet. had to go to Verizon's store in town to pay my bill, couldn't even use online bill pay. they told me over the phone and in-store that they're doing some type of VoLTE upgrade to their system.

FYI they also told me i might experience data outages during this upgrade. i have had extremely limited connectivity lately especially over 3G. a bit annoying as my phone is literally my internet connection.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones